Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sharp Dressed Man

Judah was bestowed a great honor two weeks ago. He was asked to be the ring bearer at Aubrie and Luke's wedding. When he was originally asked, I talked to him to see how he'd feel about it. When he showed a little sign of apprehension, I swooped in and mentioned "the rule." I said, "Did you know the rule about ring bearers in our house?" He replied, "no."
I continued with, "Anyone of my son's who does a good job at being a ring bearer, gets to have ice cream after he's done."
Judah's eyes lit up and the rest was history.
He walked down the aisle with Miss Selah like a pro. 

He walked slowly and smiled perfectly. That boy will do anything for sugar!

It was such a privilege to celebrate with Aubrie and Luke. It's such a blessing to watch one of our "students" choose such a wonderful path.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Newman!

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth... 3 John 1:4




No comments:

Post a Comment