Thursday, June 22, 2006

"What's The Deal?"


"Why haven't you blogged lately?"

"Have you stopped blogging?"

"You're the blog addict, what happened?"

Okay, okay!!! I've heard you all........ I'm sorry, please forgive me. We've been a little busy and I've fallen behind. Come on, when there's giant cows landing on your Grandmother's lawn, you gotta take some time and really smell..... the udders??

Never the less, I'm back with all sorts of treats for you. Consider this as a small teaser to a much over due update. But brace yourself folks..... it's going to be intense. The monster cow is just the tip of the iceberg!

I'll leave you with this and a promise to fulfill all your blogging needs later today!

Even Judah knows we all need a good read to give us a good "push" through the day!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM CDT

    Judah is really going to hate this photo someday....but it is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell Kenton's humor has definately rubbed off on you. I guess it's inevitable after so many years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those are two AMAZING pictures. It really sets you up for the inevitable "blog supreme."

    ReplyDelete