Monday, October 11, 2010

Prairie Fire Marathon Teaser Highlights

It's the day after the marathon. I'm tired and sore. It's all kind of fuzzy right now. Before I dig out every story and picture, here are the highlights of our city's first urban marathon and my 6th marathon.

I was the anonymous runner for the special marathon weekend wrap around

Marathon and Half Marathon Start (I'm starting with my Dad)


Where everything changed. My dear friend April lost her huge lead on me and I moved into 2nd near mile 23

Faking a smile and finding a 26th wind to burst it home, felt like being welcomed into heaven




Lacy Finishing 2nd Over at Prairie Fire Marathon from Kenton & Lacy Hansen on Vimeo.
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment