Friday, October 31, 2008

The Fifth Anniversary of Judah Owen



Well, he's our only. He's our baby transformed into a big boy. He's too smart for us to handle sometimes. He's hilarious. He's very sweet. He's a really good friend. He's incredibly ornery. He can spell his own name. He can read ten words. He loves "eggs in a frame." He's afraid of the dark, but hates to sleep with a night light. He loves to build masterpieces, that his Mommy accidentally mistakes for coffee cups and straws and throws them away. He always wants his Daddy to snuggle with him at bedtime. He loves to win and hates it when cheating is his only option to win. He came home from school last week explaining how he's "crazy about Hannah."
He's learning to always hold the door for ladies and elderly people. He loves to use the cross walk to get to school in the morning. He's a really good dancer. He has great pitch for a little kid. He hasn't mastered the zipper or catching a ball, but he is a pretty descent video gamer. He's not afraid to drop from the monkey bars. He prays with his hands behind his head, he got very sad when he learned that Pharaoh "kept hardening his heart," he loves to sing, "nothing but the blood of Jesus," he was ecstatic when he learned Jesus can walk on water, and when I look into his eyes, I can see a faith I only wish I had.
Judah's arrival 5 years ago, was a miracle. A beautiful surprise. As I held him then and I still try to now, I thank my God for letting me experience His love through my beautiful child.

3 John 1:4

4I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.



Oh yeah and He's spoiled rotten!!! :) We partied hard at MyGym
























No comments:

Post a Comment