Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Our PHAT Tuesday!





Kenton said, "we need to eat and be ready to leave by 7:15." Judah said, "okie-doke folks."
We were surprised by a trip to the ice rink. We had fun, well it was an experience to say the least! Ice skating is tricky enough on it's own, even more so when a three year old is trying to pull you down with every stride! We worked out the kinks and after several spills from Judah, ONE grand crash from Kenton, and nothing but pure grace from me, (See Mom, I told you I could of been a figure skater...ha!) we ended the night cold and happy.
Thanks Kenton for a lovely and chilly surprise!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time :) I'm sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I actually have a traveling job and it keeps me away for three months at a time. Im in Bismarck North Dakota right now. Its cold here! :) I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete